Saturday 25 May 2013

Audun Kleive | GENERATOR X • Live


I seldom get pleasure of listening to live shows neglecting to return to most after a cursory listen, which I know is probably my loss. I probably got this from dime whilst looking for something else.
I had the pleasure of seeing this band live, I think, earlier than this recording at the Jazz Cafe in London. A great live experience.
sty•lo

"GENERATOR X" - tour
Audun Kleive's Generator X ripping up the rule book.
FM recording July 1th, 2002 Musikcafeen Aarhus, Denmark

1. trak 1
2. trak 2

Arve Henriksen • trumpet
Jan Bang • live sampling
Christian Wallumrød • keyboards
Ståle Storløkken • keyboards
Audun Kleive • drums

Label: Download
Format: 320
Country: Denmark
Released: 2002
Genre: Electronic, Jazz
Style: Jazz
tronica, Experimental 

No comments:

Post a Comment